Residential Propane Services Western Pennsylvania
Propane is a versatile energy source, and many homeowners have realized the cost-savings benefits of selected propane-powered appliances and heaters over electric. Propane is frequently used for space heating and primary home heating, water heating, cooking, fireplace fuel, and clothes drying.
Propane appliances emerging in the retail market are extremely efficient and designed for energy savings and low emissions – contributing very little to greenhouse gases versus other fuels and conventional power generation. Propane is often the energy of choice that powers standby generators during power outages.
- Tankless propane hot water heater – quickly heats water
- Propane furnaces – can cost half as much as their electric counterparts, last up to 20 years, heats your home more quickly, and continues to heat your home through power outages.
- Range ovens – nice heat control for cooking, safe and beautifully designed options.
- Clothes dryers – dry clothes at 20 to 30% less cost than their electric counterparts.
- Smart options for back-up power generation – propane generators burn cleaner and quieter than gasoline. Keep essential pumps, refrigerators, heaters or home medical equipment running during power outages.
I use it for my grill, but what are some other uses for propane outdoors?
In outdoor spaces, propane is a widely used energy source for outdoor grills, lighting, patio heating, heating for pools and spas. Campers and RVs equipped with propane appliances – stoves, lights, refrigeration, heaters – give their owners true freedom to travel completely “unplugged.”
Most of the above uses can be served with retail based small propane tank pick-up, available at most home supply stores. Larger tanks is where Greco Gas service and delivery is preferred, such as a pool heating system or large out-buildings, garages or barns in need of reliable and affordable heating.
Greco Gas Service and Delivery
Read more about our residential service and payment options here, but we recommend keeping an eye on gauges and giving us a call when they read 20-30%. We will get you scheduled for delivery and help you maintain a regular schedule to prevent any inconvenient surprise of an empty tank.
Custom Gas Mixtures also available
Propane Bulk Tank Sizes Available:
|Tank Description||Quantity/Volume of Propane|
100 GAL. (420#)
100 gallons of product capacity
2-100 GAL. (2-420#)
200 gallons of product capacity
400 gallons of product capacity
800 gallons of product capacity
GrecoPropane (a division of Greco Gas, Inc.) offers the following to its customers:
- Free Site Survey
- Free Initial Tank Install
- No Delivery Charge (for bulk propane customers only)
- No Hidden Fees
- Competitive Pricing
- HD5 Grade Propane
- Installation of tanks by a trained propane technician
- Prompt and reliable delivery of the product
brands we carryLearn More
Gain the information you need from Greco Gas and our resources page. We make available safety data sheets, general product safety knowledge, and related company and industry news for our customers.Learn More