Commercial & Industrial Propane Services Pittsburgh
Fleet applications such as school buses, public transportation buses, have long realized the benefits of the high-octane value (104-112 octane) comprising propane versus gasoline (87-92 octane.) With the increasing regulations that encourage the United States to reduce emissions, Autogas is growing in reliance as an economical and cleaner choice. New technologies and applications are emerging for use in fueling vehicles.
Plus, the clean-burning benefits are a massive factor in vehicles that need to operate in closed facilities such as forklifts and floor scrubbers and or near people or nature, such as mowers and scooters.
Commercial & Industrial Applications
Think of propane as a potential solution.
- whenever a consistent and reliable source of power is paramount
- when needing to heat a large space cost-efficiently
- for large volumes of hot water
- when electricity is not available due to a remote location
- as a back-up energy source to electric
- for environmentally-friendly goals
- to reduce electric bills
- Space heating
- Agriculture – grain drying, irrigation engines
- Commercial hot water systems
- Off-grid businesses
- Temporary heating applications
Call Greco Gas for an estimate and we would be glad to assist you in determining factors for cost analysis and Return on Investment calculations.
Custom Gas Mixtures also available
brands we carryLearn More
Gain the information you need from Greco Gas and our resources page. We make available safety data sheets, general product safety knowledge, and related company and industry news for our customers.Learn More