Medical Gas Supplier Pittsburgh Region
With an abundance of world-class medical personnel and facilities here in the Pittsburgh area, the need for a local, quality and trusted supplier of medical and research gas is paramount. Choosing the right supplier for medical gases is a crucial decision for any procurement staff or organization in the health, life sciences and medical fields.
Greco Gas is a medical gas manufacturer and an FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) licensed supplier, maintaining the industry’s highest quality assurance program. This demands trained personnel and regimented documentation, packaging standards, and purity requirements for high-pressure medical gases (Oxygen and Nitrogen) and cryogenic gas vessels. Greco Gas is proud to meet and exceed the purity levels required by the FDA.
Our staff members go through annual medical gas handling and filling training to ensure the proper procedures are followed. Maintaining strict operating procedures in the handling of medical gases is a top priority of Greco Gas. Adhering to the stringent quality and safety regulations of medical gases gives our customers confidence and reassurance when selecting us as a supplier.
How To Procure Medical Gases from Greco Gas
Pittsburgh-area hospitals, doctors and dental practices, and university researchers trust Greco Gas for local delivery of life-preserving specialty medical gases. Consult with Greco Gas, suppliers of medical grade Specialty Gases, for:
- Direct delivery of cylinders or cryogenic vessels to an organization’s specific location, facility, office, lab, etc. (delivery to individuals or residences is unavailable)
- Cylinder pickup is offered at branch locations. Please contact us.
- Cylinders, Dewars, Cryogenic Tanks and Microbulk are some of the gas supply modes provided by Greco Gas to support your medical gas requirements.
Choose Greco Gas as your Key Supplier and Distributor of Medical Gases.
Medical and Healthcare Segments Served
- Emergency Medical Oxygen
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS & EMT)
- Home Healthcare Providers
- Hospitals & Surgery Centers
- Medical Clinics
- Medical Van Filling
- Nursing Homes
- University & Life Science Laboratories
- Physicians, Dermatologists, Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Endodontists, Periodontists – Professional Practices
- Portable Medical Oxygen
Medical-Grade Gases Available
- Blood Gas Mixtures
- Breathing Air, Compressed USP
- Lung Diffusion Mixtures
- Nitrogen, Compressed NF
- Nitrogen, Refrigerated Liquid NF
- Nitrous Oxide, Compressed USP
- Oxygen, Compressed USP
- Oxygen, Refrigerated Liquid USP
- Specialty Medical Mixes
- Carbon Dioxide, Compressed USP
- Helium, Compressed USP
Medical Oxygen - Cylinder Sizes
Compressed, USP Oxygen is one of the most frequent medical gases ordered in the healthcare space today. For your convenience, we offer a quick reference guide for ordering. Medical Oxygen is measured in liters, and because it is classified as a drug by the FDA, it must be purchased with a valid prescription (Rx).
Medical Oxygen Cylinder Type:
- K – 6900 Liters
- S – 3500 Liters to 4250 Liters
- AN-E – 625 Liters
- AN-D – 360 Liters
Why Choose Greco Gas for Medical Gas Supply
- Third-party inspected for compliance with the FDA
- Registered and compliant with the FDA
- Compliant Food Safety & Quality Assurance Program
- Local & Reliable Service
- Quick Delivery Turnarounds
- Fair & Competitive Pricing
- Highly Responsive to Customer Needs
- Build & Maintain Relationships with our Customers
- Strong Focus on Safety & Professional Staff
Custom Gas Mixtures also available
brands we carryLearn More
Gain the information you need from Greco Gas and our resources page. We make available safety data sheets, general product safety knowledge, and related company and industry news for our customers.Learn More