Bulk Gas Services & Storage Systems
As an Air Products Distributor Partner, Greco Gas is your regional go-to for system consultation and design, plus microbulk and bulk gas delivery and service. Here’s how it works:
- We will discuss your liquid or gas bulk requirements with you and survey your indoor or outdoor site for accessibility. Storage, monitoring, servicing, safety and integrations will be discussed in order to recommend a custom solution based on your unique needs.
- We will work with you to customize and design the entire delivery system – from the configuration, pressurization and specific tank sizes, to the actual foundation, access to power and industrial and regulatory requirements. Considerations also include alarm systems, telemetry monitoring and programmable gaging.
- Greco Gas personnel will install your custom microbulk or bulk gas system. Our experienced technicians will test all connections and monitors to ensure everything is working correctly and to specification and regulation.
- We will assist in training you and your personnel on the entire system – monitoring, record-keeping, regulatory considerations, adjustments and safety features.
- Deliveries based on either scheduling or monitoring will commence, assuring your tanks never go empty. This uninterrupted supply provides peace of mind and eliminates the need for complicated or time-consuming reordering.
Scheduling and gas replenishment Options
What options exist for scheduling and gas replenishment convenience? Refilling of your tanks via Greco Gas delivery is prompted in several ways:
- Self-monitoring – In non-critical applications, you may elect a self-monitoring method where you call in your refills as needed. You will be trained on monitoring your gas levels or rely on alarm systems to indicate when you’re near empty. Place your refill order as needed with this economical option from Greco Gas.
- Automatic deliveries – Choose a regular frequency – weekly, monthly, specific dates of the month, etc. - to prearrange the arrival of your microbulk gases. Optional wall boxes can be installed for indoor systems to enable delivery even when you’re not on site.
- Telemetry – Your gas levels are remotely monitored, signaling an order to be scheduled when supply is low. Additional costs will apply to this feature.