Greco Gas is a leader in introducing Hypertherm’s SYNC technology, a one of kind of technology that no other plasma company in the world is offering.
When it comes to plasma cutting, Hypertherm has always been an innovator. With the Powermax SYNC™, you get the same quality cuts in a simpler, smarter package. Incorporate these units into your process with support from Greco Gas, a leading Hypertherm channel partner, and supplier in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas.
The Hypertherm SYNC Edge
The Powermax SYNC™ is a new air plasma line from Hypertherm. It covers three systems – the Powermax65 SYNC™, Powermax85 SYNC™, and Powermax105 SYNC™ – all of which feature built-in intelligence and a single-piece cartridge consumable.
Unlike other systems that have five consumable parts, Powermax SYNC™ systems need only one. With the included SmartSYNC torch, you don’t need to worry about finding the right components. All you have to do is grab the color-coded cartridge, screw it onto your torch, and start cutting.
The SmartSYNC torch will automatically adjust the amperage and choose the correct cutting or gouging mode. It will also tell you when the cartridge consumable is worn out and needs to be replaced. Moreover, there’s no need to check by unscrewing the stack-up and looking at the electrode.
Powermax SYNC units empower operators by providing real-time performance statistics. Aspects like arc-on time, arc transfer rate, air pressure, productivity, cut statistics, and end-of-life information – are available as you use the unit. A special cartridge reader imports data into a dashboard or app, where users can manage, compare, and find insights into usage patterns or trends.
The Hypertherm Powermax SYNC line of plasma cutters offers a variety of characteristics:
Easy To Use
- A one-piece cartridge eliminates consumable confusion and makes inventory management easier
- Color-coding helps you find the consumable cartridge you need
- SmartSYNC™ torch eliminates errors by automatically setting the correct amperage and operating mode
- End-of-life detection lets you know when a new cartridge is needed
Minimizes Operating Costs
- Simplified operation cuts down on downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time
- Cartridge provides up to twice the life for handheld cutting and improved, consistent cut quality in mechanized setups
- Cartridge data helps you track performance and analyze usage patterns
- Interchangeable torches and application-specific cartridges allow you to tackle a range of jobs
- Time-saving controls directly on the torch allow you to adjust amperage and change the cartridge consumable without returning to the power supply
- Engineered for rugged, industrial environments.
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
The Hypertherm SYNC™ Series Pittsburgh PA Experts
Greco Gas is your source for high-quality Hypertherm SYNC series plasma systems, guns, and consumable parts. Whether you want to learn about torch technology or get more cartridges, we can help you identify a suitable product as well as warranties and services that boost long-term operability.
We’re an authorized supplier of the following Hypertherm SYNC lines:
- Powermax65 SYNC™
- Powermax85 SYNC™
- Powermax105 SYNC™
Versatile Equipment For Many Uses
Powermax SYNC™ plasma cutters are used by metal fabricators, pipeline crews, construction, and mechanical contractors, pressure vessel or tank fabricators, and shipbuilders. Others are the HVAC, transportation, automotive, energy, mining, and agriculture industries.
With Hypertherm SYNC™ services from Greco Gas, you can save time and costs while increasing productivity, cut speed, and system run time. Take a look at the many applications where our customers choose Hypertherm SYNC consumables to get the job done:
- Drag Cutting
- Bevel Cutting
- Fine-feature Cutting
- Flush Cutting
- Extended-Reach Cutting
Other Plasma Cutting Equipments also Available
brands we carryLearn More
Gain the information you need from Greco Gas and our resources page. We make available safety data sheets, general product safety knowledge, and related company and industry news for our customers.Learn More