Welding & Cutting Equipment Repair in Pittsburgh
Deciding if it is worth the time and expense to have your welder, regulator or cutting torch repaired?
Bring it to us, and we will have an estimate for you as fast as possible. We want to help you make the right economic decision and avoid downtime. Saving money for our customers is what we strive to do.
Bring your faulty welding machine, cutting equipment or gas regulators to Greco Gas. With our strong network of repair partners in the local area, we can provide customers with quick repair estimates and managed turnarounds. We will help you get an immediate diagnosis and troubleshooting of your faulty machine or equipment.
Our goal is to provide you with an estimate promptly. We understand that time is money and that you need to know if it is worth repairing your welder, torch or regulator.
Our authorized repair partners will perform an inspection of the internal components and troubleshoot systems of your broken equipment.
Repair Services for Cutting Torches & Gas Regulators
- Items are sent out to a professional & authorized repair company
- Free estimates are available – this usually takes 1-2 days
- Quick Repair Turnaround – approximately one week from the drop-off to the pickup
- Drop-off your torches or regulators to any Greco Gas branch
- Let us know the primary issue with the equipment and we will take care of the rest
- All torches and regulators are refurbished via a glass bead cleaning process – bagged and tagged for your convenience – no extra charge
Repair Services for Welding & Plasma Machines and Accessories
- A flat fee is always charged for troubleshooting your machine plus any additional fees for the actual repairs
- Rapid fast estimates – usually 1-2 days
- Repair turnaround time varies depending on the issues with the equipment – the average turnaround time can be 2-3 weeks
- A repair tag and ticket number is given when your equipment is sent out, and you will be contacted via phone or email, first regarding the estimate and then when the machine returned from the repair shop
Repair Service Estimate & Fee Structure
- Cutting Torches = Bench Fee + Repair Fee(s)
- Gas Regulators = Bench Fee + Repair Fee(s)
- Plasma Cutting Machines & Plasma Torches = Bench Fee + Repair Fee(s)
- Welding Machines & Equipment = Bench Fee + Repair Fee(s)
*Product warranties may apply in certain situations
Popular Repair Requests
- Acetylene and Oxyfuel/ Propane torch repair
- Gas Regulators and Gauge Repair and Refurbishment
- MIG Gun & TIG Torch repair
- Angle Grinders and Power Tool repair
- MIG, STICK & TIG Welder repair
- Welding Machines -Wire Feeders
- Engine Drive and Welder Generator repair
- Plasma Machines & Torches
Our repair partners have authorized warranty centers
Lincoln Electric, Harris Products Group, ESAB, Miller Electric, Victor, TWECO, Smith, Thermal Dynamics, Hypertherm, and many of the top brands in the metalworking industry.
Avoid un-operational equipment and downtime – Call us today for repair estimates and turnaround times.